Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Having trouble adding videos to your blog?

The other day I was trying to add a YouTube video clip to my page and had some difficulty adding it so it could be visible on my blog page without having to click on the link and then go to another page before one could view the video...so if anyone else is having some trouble here's how to do it......To post a Youtube video:

You have to copy the "Embed video" link of the video
Go to Blogger
Click New Post
Click "Edit HTML" (right above the posting area)
Paste the code in


(Thanks Dr. Luongo!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem today and then I went to the help section of Blogger. I found it very helpful but if you have a Mac computer all you have to do is drag the embedded video link into your new blog box.

    ReplyDelete