Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rubistar Website

RubiStar is a website designed for teachers to help create a well-organized, neat, and precise rubric based on any subject you desire. There is a step-by-step process to help guide you in creating your own web rubric for your personal use or for all to view and use.

"If you want to make exemplary rubrics in a short amount of time, then try RubiStar. Registered users can save and edit rubrics online. You can access them from home, school, or on the road." And the best part.....registration and use of this tool is free!!!! It is safe, reliable, and very useful. It is as easy as 1-2-3.

Any educator can create a rubric for subjects like: a class debate, a puppet show, making a game, a web site design, lab report, math- problem solving, persuassive essay writing, art history reports, and music compositions...the sky is the limit! RubiStar is also availabe in spanish, so it is ideal for all PC users.

Visit the website and try it out for free: http://rubistar.4teachers.org/index.php

1 comment:

  1. I actually use RubiStar alot in the classroom with my teacher. I'm very lucky to have a teacher who allows my input and takes the time to teach me even though I'm just an aide. We look at Rubistar to create rubrics for all sorts of subjects!
    I enjoy it because you can choose a rubric that is already made from their database, you can create your own, or you can take one they have and modify it for your liking. Its VERY easy to use! I LOVE IT, and recommend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete